- On Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Cheshire Fire Fighters were in the process of clearing from a furnace malfunction incident on Maplehurst Court when they were dispatched for a report of smoke in the basement at 50 Hawthorne Drive in the South End of town.
Due to the previous incident, CFD personnel immediately responded with multiple Fire Companies and arrived on location within minutes. ... (Full Story & Photos)
Cheshire Firefighters operate at a basement fire at 50 Hawthorne Drive.
Your feedback is important to us! Please feel free to sign our guestbook.
Be sure to include your e-mail address.
All images and content appearing on this web site are the property of The Cheshire Fire Department, unless otherwise stated, and may not be used without the expressed written consent of the Cheshire Fire Department. If you have any questions or wish to obtain a copy of a photo or any content from this site, inquiry requests may be submitted to email@example.com .